- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Academic Sessions: Online Learning
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Optional
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Maximum Training Depth: Varies with age
- Suggested Duration: 6-10 hours
This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably navigate underwater during a dive. You will learn how to use a compass and natural navigation techniques, estimate distance, basic navigation patterns and how to leave and return to a designated point. You will earn the SSI Navigation Specialty certification after completing this program.