- Minimum Age: 10 years
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online program
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 6
- Open Water Dives: 4
- Maximum Training Depth: 18 meters / 60 feet (age 15+)
- Suggested Duration: 16 – 32 hours
This globally-recognized certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the SSI Open Water Diver certification.