- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online Program
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 3
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Maximum Training Depth: 12 meters
- Suggested Duration: 10 – 16 hours
This program is for students who do not have the time to complete the Open Water Diver program, and provides you with the training and experience required to dive in open water environments under the supervision of a dive professional. You will earn the SSI Scuba Diver certification, which can be upgraded to the SSI Open Water Diver certification with additional training.